Topic: Work Stuff
Well, today is my one year anniversary at Namco.
Enviable things about my job:
- Getting paid to play and analyze games like PAC-MAN, Pole Position II, Galaga...amongst others
- Getting to track down and meet people whose games I played back in the day. The creator of PAC-MAN and the creator of Miner 2049er, for instance.
- Having a half dozen arcade machines right there
- An office with a door I can slam
- Working with super-cool people like Amy Steele ("Ya-hoo!")
- Getting to travel to places like Comic-Con, E3, and the Tokyo Game Show
- Did I mention getting paid to play games?
- A boss who appreciates tequila
- The money!